Thursday 30 September 2010

I Like to Watch TV

Tuesday 4 May
Cali

I woke up late after the previous night. For some reason everyone was leaving today. So from the hostel being almost completely full last night, there were only about six people in the whole place by midday. I filled my time by updating my blog and uploading photos to Facebook. I had downloaded the DVD of the Pet Shop Boys gig that I went to in December, so I killed some more time by watching that too.

In the evening I watched a few films on the TV in the hostel with some English guy who was there. I saw the end of Apocalypto which I had been meaning to do for ages but had never got round to doing. We watch Book of Eli but I fell asleep during that. I don’t think I missed much. And then we watch This Is It, the Michael Jackson documentary on his final concert filmed during the rehearsals. It did seem to show how out of touch he was with reality. Every time someone disagreed with him he would get agitated and say “It’s all about the love,” for no apparent reason. Mad as a box of frogs.

No comments: