Friday 30 April 2010

Dances on the Sand

Saturday 20 March
Montañita

I don’t remember what happened during the day. I probably did some sunbathing. But at night we went dancing.

There was this club night advertised with flyers that had been around the bars. There was no commotion going on in town so the Scottish couple and I decided to check it out. We arrived at midnight and it was free to get in, which was a surprise as it had said $10 on the flyer. So we went in and well, had a good time. The music was a little dull to start with – think minimal tech – but it improved later on in the evening.

I danced, I met some people, I drank, I had a good time. The Scots left early and then when I eventually left, who was waiting outside but none other than the Americans, who were being asked $10 to get in, at something like 4.30 in the morning. I was done though so I headed off to bed.

No comments: