Friday 30 April 2010

Jump in the Pool

Thursday 18 March
MontaƱita

I was really tired today. I woke up at the usual time, went and had breakfast, and then came back and just wanted to sleep. So I did. For most of the day.

I think I must have had some mild virus as I had a dodgy stomach and after going to the loo things picked up a bit. I watched some Formula One highlights that I had downloaded.

There was some party on at one of the bars tonight. I randomly met up with both sets of Americans and we all went to the bar. There were cocktails and a small pool filled entirely with Scandinavians (unfortunately both men and women). It took a bit of umming and ahhing as I toyed with the idea of going back to the hotel to get my swimming trunks but in the end I decided to go with boxers for the second time this trip.

I saw one guy about to pass out in the water so I tried to help him out. He then seemed to want me to buy him a drink so I gave up on him. I later saw him about to vomit and thankfully he made his own way out. Loser. There was lots of fun in the pool but nothing too scandalous. At a late hour we called it a night.

No comments: