Wednesday 27 January 2010

I Don’t Want to Go out, I Just Want to Stay in.

Thursday 21 January
Buenos Aires

Woke up, pottered around, made some plans for Argentina. Downloaded all of Michel Thomas Spanish as I don’t want to take up time staying in one place learning the stuff. Went to La Boca and saw Caminito. Went to the Boca Juniors stadium but was too late for the tour.

After all of the travel from the previous few days I was really tired so I stayed in with the two couples I’d made friends with at the hostel ,and ordered in a pizza. For some reason we were watching the Australian Open on the TV. We saw that English girl get knocked out. I had one beer and then went to bed and had a night in my own bed for the first time in three days. It would be the last time for two days as well.

No comments: