Monday 29 March 2010

There’s Always the Sun

Wednesday 10 March
Canoa

Finally, here comes the sun. It had been pretty consistently cloudy since the rain on Sunday, but today the cloud cleared and we had some sunshine. I changed hotels today to the one I’d found earlier with wifi in the room. Sweet! Time to start downloading...

I met the Spanish school guys somewhere and hung out with them. The Europeans were cool and had a good chat with them. They were leaving on the midnight express back to Quito so we all said goodbye to them. An American couple that I had met previously were there too (can’t remember when that was, but they were nice people). So I said goodbye to them as well.

We went back to the bar to drink. There was an annoying Argentinean girl who was too in your face and trying to hit badly on one of the American guys. I’ve met a few over-forceful Argentinean women, all outside of Argentina strangely. Maybe they get rid of them. There was an Ecuadorean woman who was hitting on me as well, but she wasn’t that hot unfortunately.

No comments: