Friday 17 October 2008

Firestarter

Thursday 16 October 2008
Ko Pha Ngan

So I've been pretty lazy, not doing too much, and maybe that's the point. I saw The Dark Night last night, and I can't remember exactly when it was duriong the movie, but I remember thinking to myself - this is the most awesome thing I've ever seen! I liked it. I saw The Bank Job and that was pretty good too.

Just tookit easy on this day and we went back out to Haad Rin in the evening, and unsurprisingly it was pretty dead, but nice and relaxed instead. There were some impressive fire twirler people around and about, and they strung a long burining rope between two tables and drunk people tried to skip it. It looked really dangerous but not that many people were killed. Survival of the fittest and all that.

We returned to the resort at the much more reasonable hour of 3.30.

No comments: