Wednesday 24 February 2010

It Took Me Years to Write, Will You Take a Look?

Friday 19 February
Recreio dos Bandeirantes

A day of relaxing. I wrote a lot of blog posts, basically covering the whole of the carnaval period. I slept a lot. Chilled out in my apartment. Had a walk along the beach and took some pics. Although it wasn’t sunny there was some nicely atmospheric clouds around.

As ever it was hot as hell. I went to the local mall about 10 minutes walk inland towards town proper. Unfortunately what air con they had there wasn’t particularly effective. I had a salad for lunch which is always a bit risky but it wasn’t too bad. However the ordering process was painful. Luckily I pretty much got what I wanted.

In the evening I hung out at the hostel for a bit but there wasn’t much going on. Just maxing and relaxing really.

No comments: