Friday 5 February 2010

What’s new, Buenos Aires?

Wednesday 3 February
San Carlos de Bariloche – Buenos Aires

After probably the best sleep I’ve had on the trip so far we awoke to a massive rain storm as we approached Buenos Aires. Luckily it eased off a bit once we arrived at the bus station, but it wasn’t the sunshine and 30+ degree heat weather we had when I left.

I found my way to my hostel which this time had air con which was a huge relief. It was also very clean and modern but despite that still had a nice friendly, welcoming atmosphere. In my room I met an Irish girl and a guy from Jordan via Canada. We basically hung out and went to lunch together, they slept in the afternoon while I booked more of my forthcoming trip and did laundry. And then we had a drink and went to dinner as well. Went to bed at about 12:30.

No comments: