Wednesday 12 May 2010

I Can’t Remember

Saturday 27 March
Florianopolis

We woke up at the crack of 2 pm. I’ve no idea what we did during the day, I can’t remember. Nothing eventful at any rate. We ate dinner in the hostel and then went back to the same nightclub in the evening for a techno night rather than the hip hop music they had last night.

I don’t really remember much of what happened. It could have something to do with the bottle of vodka that Ryan bought. I remember looking at the photos on my camera with me and lots of people I didn’t recognise, and it looked like I had a good time. I also have a reference in the notes on the day that I wrote nearer the time, that says “Canadian girl” but I can’t remember what that refers to now. Presumably not the same Canadian girl as tomorrow night.

No comments: